2018. április 28., szombat

Something nice happened to me

So I was out at some bars last night and it’s iowa so pretty sure it’s just conservative as fuck and I should lay low. I am outside smoking and I start talking to this couple and their friend who is third wheeling. I run into them again and this guy (third wheel) keeps talking to me and I’m trying to play straight or whatever, but he’s really cute and he asks if he can give me a hug and we hugged. Then, as they left and the girl who was with them says something like “I hope you find who you’re looking for.” I think they knew I was gay, and I felt really accepted by their response. I had been questioning myself about whether or not I was really gay but the whole night I didn’t really care for any of the women I saw. Then I met them and I was comfortable with who I was for a second. It felt so great to have someone A. Want to hug me and B. Tell me that they are basically ok with who I am. I am gonna cherish that for a long time.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése