2018. április 24., kedd

Why am I receiving Out magazine in a white cover?

I've never signed up to receive the magazine, so how the hell are they sending it to me? I have not been billed ever, but it's been going on for while, maybe every other month or so. Usually I just toss them, but it's gotten annoying lately.Sometimes I get an email from them saying my subscription is about to expire with the following text in the body of the email. But there is no way to stop the subscription that I can see. I have never clicked the "Renew" button to see where it leads. (Dunno if the unsubscribe option is there or not).Your current subscription to 'The OUT/Advocate Print Edition' has only a few more issues left to go. Now is the right time to renew and make sure you continue getting issues without any interruption in service.We're sure you've enjoyed The Advocate's authoritative coverage of LGBT news and politics along with OUT's rich mix of thoughtful writing, stunning visuals, and unsurpassed coverage of fashion and design. So please don't put it off. And please take a look at the great savings you get on our longer two and three-year terms.It's easy to renew. Just click on the "Renew Now" link below. It will take you directly to your personal, secure Renewal Request page. You can even ask us to bill you later.Thank you.Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you get the magazines to stop?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése