2018. április 24., kedd

I had an encounter with a straight guy and need advice.

So I went to a prom on Friday and we went to the beach afterwards and stayed at a motel for the weekend. There was a guy who was one of the girl's prom dates and stayed there with us who I was immediately attracted to, but he is straight. So fast forward to later in the night and we're both drunk and I keep asking him to kiss me. Eventually, he got tired of hearing it so he did (full on makeout with tongue for 30 seconds, where I was only expecting a peck), and all was well. However, its been three days and I feel bad now because I know that I pressured him and probably made him uncomfortable, but he was too nice (and drunk) to tell me. I still want to be friends with him because he's really nice, so I apologized and he said it was fine and that it didn't bother him, but his prom date said that he told her he felt weird, and I just wish he would say that to me because I want to have a conversation about it. I feel like I ruined any prospects of a friendship and I want another chance to show him I'm not always like that. On the other hand, I told my other friend about it and she knows him and is convinced that he is secretly gay. As you can see I'm really confused and I don't know what to do. I need some advice ASAP.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése