2018. március 25., vasárnap

Call me by your name and love simon

I've read both of the books and watched both of the movies. They both depicted very powerful message in term of loves. One of them have a happy ending and the other have a relatively sad ending. I feel more connected to call me your name, loves born of passions, of the moment, of impulse, and it was the truest loves, the one that is most fragile and most precious. So much so you're giving up your name for your lover. On other hand we have love simon where it's more like a struggle and loves that is born out of necessary, from shattered reality and rather it was a pure loves. If this love stem from water then the other is a fiery pit. We all want the ending that is Simon had, but I can't help but think that I'll be like Elio, when I give it all and to end up losing it all. Do you feel more connected with Elio or with Simon?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése