2018. március 31., szombat

Should I make a move?

There's a guy which is a year younger than me and on which I've had a huge crush for so much time now.He's a friend's friend and every now and then we happen to meet and we do we actually have lots of fun and get along nicely. However, last Friday it was me, him, and another friend laying around at his house. He would always compliment my characteristics like my ass, my muscles (which I don't have xD) and things like that. (At some point this day I was moving a computer from the floor to a nearby desk and as I was doing it he said "Wow your muscles are awesome!" and he squeezed my biceps. I also caught him staring at me contless times. To make sure, I would sit still and observe the hill out of the window and occasionally cast quick glances at him to tell if he was still staring at me, and he always was.Beyond the continuous compliments and unending stares, when I coldly asked him if he was gay or not he answered something like "Hahaha no that's just me, I like teasing people :P"I also recall that trip to Germany where we were eating outside and at some point I stood up to go to the bathroom and he followed suit. What he did was standing on top of the toilet and take selfies with me peeing. I didn't mind at all actually but it was a bit creepy :DHe's been like that since I first met him. Is he fond of me in some way or is he just playing? He's never had a girlfriend even though he's just like any other masculine man. Should I make a move or will I make things complicated?P.S: His best friend has told him that I'm a really and funny guy which truly wants to have around.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése