2018. március 26., hétfő

Are there any Muscular guys who like feminine slim guys?

I know this kind of thing is a popular topic at this point but I'm just curious. Just the other day, I got finished with my workout and I was feeling pretty happy (I usually feel this way after I finish a workout session). And I ended up just browsing through my apps like Instagram, Tinder, and Grindr.I've always been attracted to muscular guys who were bigger than me and I love the size difference between the two sizes but I understand that in gay dating, these kinds of guys don't really go for smaller/slimmer guys and much prefer guys their size or bigger and masculine too of course and I don't begrudge them for it. People have their likes after all.But sometimes I wonder if there are any of these kinds of guys who are attracted to guy who are smaller than them and happen to be more on the feminine side. As far as my body is concerned, I genuinely like how I look, especially after I started working out for my body size years ago. I'm open to sharing my Instagram but I warn that it's NSFW My Instagram And just for the record, my workout clothes, I just wear at home. I workout at home lolAnyway, when I'm looking at the photos I took for my Instagram, I just feel so happy with where I am looks/body-wise but I do get bummed out knowing bigger muscular guys would not go for someone like me. It's really bittersweet and ironic at the same time since I'm genuinely happy with my look but yet it is typically not what someone my type would go for lolAnd what's even more confusing is that I get likes on my photos from guys who definitely are my type but they're straight usually (they have picture with them and their girlfriend or their children). This one always confused me because my build is nowhere close to the builds some of these guys have. I assume they just like my photos to try to get follows lol But I do find myself daydreaming and wishing I could be by their side.I guess my question is more towards Muscular guys. Are there any of you who actually like smaller built guys or guys who are on the feminine side?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése