2018. március 30., péntek

Today I was harassed by a group of teenagers :/

I rode my bike to the local chinese food spot and ordered some food, my bike was right outside and in view. I saw a group of like 5 teens (prob around 15-16) approaching it and getting too close, so I walked to the open doorway as an indication that it was my bike and I was watching. I didn't say anything, but they got the message and started walking away. I had a nice face of makeup on (I'm a makeup artist) with some rainbow eyeshadow, so I guess some of them noticed, and they started shouting "faggot". I didn't even give them so much as eye contact, I just waited for them to leave, grinding on my teeth. Part of me wanted to say/do something, but I'm 23 and felt like getting into an altercation with some high school kids was not worth it. But I'm angry... should I have said something? Also, I'm irritated that other customers in the chinese food place didn't seem to give a shit. Ugh

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése