2018. március 28., szerda

My straight friend just sent me a dick pic

One of my best friends, Matt, just sent me a dick, and I'm pretty weirded out by it. He's straight and went through a pretty bad breakup with my friend Cyn. We got super close after the break up and he's been whoring around with Tinder girls almost everyday. The thing is, he always sends me Snapchats of him having sex with them or him getting a blowjob and, idk, I think it's a little odd. Sometimes he lays his head on my lap and yesterday he asked me if there were any hot girls in my office and I said yes, then he sent me a dick pick and told me to show it to them. And of course I did, because honestly, his cock is beautiful. I told him that and he laughed. He always does that though. He's comfortable enough to get naked around me and he's always making comments in front of our other friends like "damn, if I was gay I would totally fuck you in the ass". Like who the TF even says that? He confuses me. Thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése