2018. március 31., szombat

Yo, I Feel Like I'm Back in HS...

So lemme give you a rundown on exactly why I feel this way (as if you werent already expecting that.)I recently started working at a warehouse on the outskirts of a pretty busy town, which consists of receiving car parts and shipping car parts pretty much worldwide. The first day I got there, I see this guy I thought was somebody I knew from HS, (who was super hot, but totally straight.) I ended up having a pretty intense stare down with said person, who turned out not to be who I thought it was. After week one, I noticed that this one guy would always hold the door for me coming into work and back from break (we get three of them, he usually left by the third.)I thought he was pretty hot, and I put two and two together that this guy was also the same dude I basically eye banged on my first day. I didnt think too much of it, but since then, pretty much every time one of us notices the other in passing, and ONLY in passing, we make eye contact (the HS reference making sense yet?) I think I didnt return the favor of holding the door for him one day and he has since stopped doing that, which is unfortunate because I lost yet another chance to actually strike a conversation.One time while we were on our final break, I had finally grown some semblance of a ballsack to actually talk to this guy, and as we were walking in, my whole plan shattered before me. Some random guy, equally as hot btw, walked outside on his phone. I decided not to stop and try to talk to the one I wanted to. After I walked in, I turned my head to them walking in together. Broke my spirit right then and there.Its been about a month now, and still even after I decided it wasnt worth it, I still find myself locking eyes with him 20-40 yards away, and it is driving me fucking nuts to not even say hi to the guy. We dont really work together, either, which makes it all the more frustrating.I know I cant trust my gaydar, and I know I really shouldnt try to fuck coworkers anyways, but what in the literal hell does all this mean? Does he wanna fight me? Do I look like Im an easy target to sell drugs to?P.S. hes got a case of R.B.F. but damn if aint cute as hell.Halp.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése