2018. március 29., csütörtök

[MLM] Did anyone actually have a good first time? I know I didn't.

The first guy I slept with was an experience I will always regret.I was feeling exceptionally confident late one night, was actually sober, alone in my room, and downloaded Grindr. I set up a meeting for later in the week, and for some reason (the thirst™️) I went through with it. He's the only person I've ever met in person from the app (deleted it afterwards and never downloaded again) and I seriously regret it. He was twice my age, nice-ish, kinda weird, but I didn't know him, didn't feel safe in his apartment, and he didn't use a condom after I asked him to (and brought them INTO THE ROOM with us, ugh!). I've gotten tested since (clean, thank God), gone to counseling, and even had one better hookup experience with another guy, but I can't help but feel that giving up my "virginity" to someone so meaningless was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. I wanted that first guy to be special, and for us to love each other, even if we weren't going to get married or whatever. That's a gift I'll never be able to give again and I wasted it on this nobody.Is this regret common? Did other gay guys out there have better first-time experiences than me? Worse? Will I ever get over this?P.S. Thanks a lot, Southern Heteronormative Church of Christ Upbringing. I partially blame you for this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése