2018. március 29., csütörtök

Have you ever felt this way?

This last days I've been wrapping my head around a certain idea it came to me. I was making a recall of every major friend I've had in my life, and all of them were female (I'm a guy at his 20).All of this came to be because I'm studying grade that is focusing on helping people in potential risk of social exclusion, and I realised that the number of guys who are there and ACTUALLY discuss seriously about that topic and care about it, are just... me and another guy. The rest doesn't really seem to care, and I encountered that almost always are the women who take the mantle of caring for others, and that's why I feel more attached to them in regards of friendship.And sometimes I wish to also find a guy who can do that. Dunno why. I guess because I've never had the chance to talk to a guy like that and I can relate to.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése