2018. március 30., péntek

Irrational fear of being out in SF area

Hey there,I live in the SF Bay Area and I am 25 going on 26. Lately I’ve come out to a few of my closest friends, and for some reason i still have this irrational fear about being fully out to the world. I had already told those same friends and a few others that I was bisexual, but had recently started coming to terms with being fully gay.I am surrounded by loving and tolerant family and friends, and live in one of the most progressive areas in the world, yet my head acts like I am experiencing this process in rural Kansas. There is a lot of internalized homophobia going on too, which sucks because if it were anyone else I wouldn’t care. But the self-hatred is a thing for me right now and I can’t imagine it is helping the process.Why am I making this so hard on myself? I’ve had nothing but positive feedback and support from the people I’ve told.Thanks, Zach

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése