2018. március 25., vasárnap

SO I am confusion

SO THIS POST IS NSFW I DUNNO HOW TO TAG IT BUT CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING. HEY folks a fully gay high schooler (16 yo) here. I’m just wondering about a situation that happened in my younger years and has sort of been brought up recently.I had this friend in middle school who I had known since Kindergarten. One sleepover during our middle school years, though, things got slightly weird. See, we went to an all boys school and the youngest female there was probs like 60 years old. So, the most we could do was think about females (I didn’t know I was gay at the time). But eventually we just started talking about how much we wanted to do stuff and you know where it goes from there.This happened on and off over the next few years we were in middle school together until in the spring before high school my parents caught us and then no more for that (this is a whole discussion for a DIFFERENT THREAD.)Eventually we went off to different high schools and did our own thing (BOTH coed hallelujah) I came to terms with the fact that I was gay and sort of forgot about him. Honestly, I sort of assumed he was gay if he was willing to do that kind of stuff with me. Eventually we would talk about sports or something but nothing too deep. UNTIL...Around a few months ago, when we were talking normally and then I decided to ask him if he was dating anyone, and then he started talking about all the females he was getting with. This confused me, until I remembered how he always used to talk about girls when he was with me, and I would not.We started to go deeper into what we had and then I asked him if he felt anything when we talked about girls because I didn’t. He said he did but didn’t go into how he felt about me.The thing with this kid is I would always try to talk about what we did and he would be very non responsive, as if he was ashamed it was happening.This was followed by an even weirder story that he apparently asked for nudes from girls from our sister all girls school. This sorta shocked me, but we talked about it and he really felt bad about it.I just found this subreddit and LOVE IT and have some question for you: What is up with this kid? Is he confused? Is he Bi? Is he shutting down his feelings? I legit have no idea and whether I should talk to him more to avoid him closing up or if I should just let him be.P.S: I wouldn’t mind getting back with him, but that isn’t the primary focus of my concerns obviously.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése