2018. március 30., péntek

Dating in and about the gay community.

So a little history. I am 28 and I have had gay/bisexual thoughts for as long as I can remember. I come from a small Texas town, and yada yada, I never felt comfortable coming out, eventually going into denial. So I met, married, and had a child with a woman and she has become my best friend. I came out to her as bisexual two years ago. Now we are deciding to get a divorce because 1) we are not meant to be more than just besties. 2) I don't know if I'm bi or if I'm gay. I have never been with a man, except for one guy I kissed forever ago. Anyway, that is going to change. But what is the dating scene actually like? I'm not one to just get out there and hook-up. But are actual dates still a thing? where do I meet guys? Grindr is just the thirst of the worst from what I've seen. I am super excited to be a part of the LGBT Community. Aside from love and support, what can I expect from the community.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése