2018. március 31., szombat

Closeted Gay Muslim.Any Advice? [x-post from /r/lgbt]

I don't know if anyone will even bother hearing my rumbling but had to get this out. Sorry for making it a whole rant(loads of feelings inside) Just wanted to get this frustration out of my heart.Hi I am Ali,an 18 year old Gay that hasn't come out yet.Why?Because I live in a LGBT Phobic society in an islamic country.Before I get to the point I just want to clear a few things up.Islam doesn't hate LGBT people only the extremist does.There is no clear reference in Quran that islam condemns LGBT community the Verse of Lot that is widely used is also widely mistranslated as the correct translation is Debauchery(which is rape and lust not love)towards men.Now I have been feeling wrong ever since I was 8 I used to have crush on Boys rather than Girls in school didn't even know about these things I just continued to feel that way and thinking that there is something wrong with me.When I found out about these things at 14 It started making more sense,until I saw how homophobic my country and the extremist people are.Where those who are gay are forced to become a transgender,killed or kicked out of their houses.My family too is homophobic so I never came out and ot has been 10 years since I am hiding these feelings and now they have really hit the rock bottom.I don't know what to do anymore the only thing that I can think of is to Get a degree.Somehow get a citizenship for USA or any other supportive country and leave this place.Any Advice,even a small one can help me out a bit.I know I have written a whole essay so once again aplogizing for it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése