2018. március 25., vasárnap

UPDATE: I'm a 19 year old closeted boy, currently being threatened for my life. I need help.

Hello everybody, first of all, thank you to everyone who has been supportive of my hard situation until now and for all the loving messages. They truly give me a reason to continue living in this horrible place I'm stuck for the moment.Since everyone keeps asking me to update, here is what I've been up to since asking you for help:If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can find my original post HERESince last week, I applied for my passport. I still need to pay the 60 Euro fee when it's out but I hope that I can figure something out until then. Everyone told me to have a passport ready so whenever I find a way out it won't take time to be out of the country. Some supportive people have since asked where they could make any donation through paypal to get through but I don't have any idea how paypal works. How do I need to verify my account?Until now, I haven't found any organizations willing to help me. Many have suggested I start some sort of online job to support myself until I find a real job but I have no idea where to look at for that. Are there any subreddits that could help me with this? As for applying for work outside the country being 19 I have no idea which corporate or job who'd want to hire me. I had an idea as a maid (terrible, but for a survival) but families rarely ask for male maids.Looking to apply for scholarship season as soon as it starts (usually around April) although I haven't found any school that I can apply to, but non-stop looking for them. As for leaving my home, I'm hoping to be able to support myself first and then thinking about this. My relationship with my father continues to be more abusive than ever, he beat me up 3 days ago because he saw me wearing a red/pink-ish shirt but I don't want to end up on the street. It is cold, rainy and more dark than anything and if I ended up in prison I couldn't imagine what would happen to me there.I'm starting the gym next week and have been asking my friend to borrow some money for the membership so I can atleast be able to slowly protect myself until I get out of here. Although I haven't made much progress I don't have any other choice. If you can help, or have any idea that would help me, I am open to any and every advice. Even an upvote would help. If you want to contact me the PM's are open and you can request my email too.I'm trying to stay positive even though the odds are against me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése