2018. március 26., hétfő

Never Been in a Relationship

So there’s this guy I met online two weeks ago, and we’ve texted pretty much every single day since. He’s 19 and I’m 17. He’s in college, I’m in High School. All this in mind, he’s literally the coolest guy I’ve ever talked to. He’s super patient, types big paragraphs (which I love), has a vocabulary, has a sense of humor, and genuinely likes me (or what he’s seen of me so far). I’m getting quite attached, but not obsessive.I’ve never been in a serious relationship, but I’ve been raised with the mindset of date-to-marry. I’ve never really talked to many people about relationships, save for friends in school, but you know how reliable that information can be....My parents are very religious so I don’t go to them for help on this subject, though they know I’m gay. I guess my question is how to pace a relationship, and how to know if you’re on the right track. I have the notion that sex before marriage is bad pretty much ingrained into my head, but I have a feeling it happens sooner. It kinda makes me nervous though. What if it happens really soon?Eventually this guy and I plan on talking on the phone (Dad doesn’t want me talking to guys, so I have to do it private), and meeting in person. I do understand the risk of catfishing and stuff, so i guess we could FaceTime or something. We’ve sent multiple selfies so I’m pretty damn sure he’s who he says. But you know...Regardless, any advice would be much appreciated. I really like this guys and want it to go well. Just need some guidance because I don’t have anyone really to talk to about it all.:) Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése