2018. március 26., hétfő

My lame life of faking I like girls

Hi guys, I’m an eighth grader and have been trying to cover up that I like men for a while now. In doing so I’ve lied countless times to my friends and parents, telling them that I like a certain girl every once in a while. One time stands out in particular to me because it actually ended up with the girl confronting me. I was in seventh grade and this redheaded girl came up to me asking if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and we began sitting together at lunch. Soon my other friends caught on and in order to not risk being perceived as gay( I was a stupid seventh grader after all) I told them I had a crush on her. This ended up helping me appear more straight to people. Unfortunately, one of my friends shared a class with her and ended up telling her. We continued hanging out until about a week ago after she confronted me about who my crush was( at that time I had a huge crush on this guy in my science class) and kept pestering me about it. She eventually forced me into coming out to her. Instead of being supportive she was outraged and offended that I would lie about liking a girl and I stupidly told her who my real crush was to calm her down. In the weeks following she was acting incredibly hostile and ended up bringing along one of her other friends and separating themselves from me. After about 2 weeks she told me that she was going to sit somewhere else because I was being “a total asshole”. I gave her no reaction at school but I cried about it that night when I got home. She still sits next to me in Spanish class and is continuing to harass me to this day.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése