2018. március 26., hétfő

“Aww” story like from the movies.

I have a funny incident I figured some of you here may appreciate. I have spent the better part of this month in Wien. I ended up meeting a really nice guy from Iran now living in Wien. We clicked well and spent quite a bit of time together exploring the city.Last night we were walking around and I got some desserts and ice cream for us to try. At some point I told him I was cutting my trip short and when he found out it was my last night for now he got sad. Well I was too.It was clear neither of us wanted to part, albeit unspoken. When the cold outside got the better of us we had a long hug at the U Bahn and that was it.As I was slowly walking back I thought, wouldn’t it be romantic if he just popped up and ask to spend more time together. At some point I walked far enough to know better of that.Suddenly I felt a tap on my arm and heard a squeak and there he was gasping for his breath. After he got to the train he said he turned around and ran out of the station to find me. He actually ran in the opposite direction before trying the path I was actually on and that’s why he was out of breath.The night turned out great after all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése