2017. augusztus 25., péntek

How tf does one date?

I just had a first date with a guy. It was chill, we had coffee and got to know each other. Somehow, some way, he wants to hang out again. So do I but i thought I was terribly boring and uninteresting. I asked him out, which I've never done before, and we didn't hook up first. Also new to me. I'm not very experienced at this. I've never dated just fucked and ran... which also doesn't happen too often. I'm excited and nervous about all this. I don't want to mess up anything but I also don't know how to proceed. I feel like I ran out of personality on this date and now I'm gonna be not talkative and boring which is how I usually am with most people. There are so many emotions and things going on. Plz halp

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése