2017. augusztus 29., kedd

Straight Asian male here...

Are Asian males often fetishized by gay males? I ask because I get hit on by gay males quite often, and even by my gay friends that know I'm straight. A lot of the gay men that hit on me have told me they like Asian guys. I rarely get hit on by women, if at all. I'm not particularly good or particularly bad with women when I make the first move, but I can't think of any time when a woman has made the first move, or tried to hit on me like gay men have.Hopefully I didn't ask anything ignorant or said anything offensive (and if I did, let me know so I don't do it again), but I'm just confused is all. To be honest, I actually enjoy getting hit on by gay men and the attention and confidence boost gay men give me, because I don't get enough of either from women. :p

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése