2017. augusztus 30., szerda

Used to keeping it all in

I'm a 33 year old guy and I've never had much attention from the gay blokes I know or come across. This isn't a sob story but the fact is all the guys I've liked have never liked me back. I've had a few relationships over the years though I've never been in love and they didn't go anywhere or last long so I've always been single. I'm a massive romantic and over the years I've had to shut the hope away as its never been returned.I met a guy the other day who I am really attracted too. We had some beers and a walk along the beach and we are getting together again on the weekend to check out a museum. The thing is I've suppressed the hope of something more for so long that it feels like I'm going into dangerous territory like I'm doing the wrong thing about being open and hopeful as I've sort of learnt that this isn't a possibility for me.Has anyone ever been in this situation ? I know I need to man up and accept that being turned down is all apart of risk and it's a normal part of dating, I'm not concerned about being turned down at all - I'll live - but I'm concerned about how much I've put into being okay with being alone and what it will cost to have that undone.I hope someone understands what I am trying to get across. Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése