2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

Should I confess to my best friend/ room mate?

I'll try to keep this short. I'm gay, my room mate is straight, probably. To be honest I have my suspicions that he is Bi, or maybe gay.anyway if he is bi or gay, he's in the closet and has no intention of coming out any time soon.I've been in love with him for a couple years now. It's made living with him really difficult. He is also probably aware that I like him, at the very least i'm sure he knows that I find him attractive..He's one of my best friends, and even if we can't be together, even if he doesn't feel the same way, I still want him to know how I feel. Even if I don't come out and say "I love you", I could use less serious language to send him the message. (ex: I really like you or something. He will know what I mean, and it doesn't have as much weight as saying I love you).He probably wouldn't even be that surprised, but I can't decide if telling him would be a good idea or not.I want to tell him that I care about him, that I really like him, and I don't expect him to feel the same way but I need to get this off my chest. It seems right now like these feelings are never going away, and if that's the case I want him to know the truth instead of hiding it from him my entire life. I've truly never felt this way about anyone before.I know it will be a little awkward after. What do you guys think? Should I tell him how I feel about him?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése