2017. augusztus 29., kedd

Grindr Fucking Sucks...

I don't know you guys have been holding up, but for the last three weeks, every time I try to hook up with a guy, he has either blocked me, just stopped responding, or continues to tell me what day work better for him. I am so goddamn sick of it. Ive had plenty of hook ups on Grindr before, I guess im just really pissed off Ive spent an extra 30 mins in the shower to get EXTRA CLEAN about 4 or 5 times now to NOT get fucked. Its especially irritating if weve already agreed on a time and place, which has been about 90% of the guys. Am I just being irrational? Should I not actually expect to have sex when they say, "this time at this place is good for me?" I am also a bit of a hermit. My job (vape shop) allows me to converse with plenty of people, but I gave my number to one guy I was sure was into me, and havent seen him since, so thats a no-go. What the actual F is going on here, guys? Is it just flake season or what?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése