2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

Dealing with anger

Hi all,Background: I have a crush on a guy who I don't know is straight or not, no indications either way and I directly confronted him about it but he sort of steered away from the issue, basically an unresolved crush, the story you've seen a thousand times on this subreddit. This post isn't really about that.I'm fairly competitive in general, and play relatively competitive games like Starcraft and Go/etc. which can be very tough when you lose since you really only have yourself to blame. I do enjoy playing these things but when I have a very frustrating/preventable loss, it can be very tough. This is where the crush comes in.Usually, when I lose these sorts of games, I get a sudden rush of feelings for the guy, suddenly out of nowhere, and it's sort of an angry feeling because he's been dodging the issue for so long. I'm much more mild mannered than I was years ago, but I still get these feelings and I was wondering if anyone had any tips/stories/experiences in this regard. Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése