2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

I'm bisexual but...?

So for as long as I can remember I've been bi but leaning towards woman. I'm only sexually attracted to the lower half of some dudes but for women I'm attracted to it all. I used to lean towards women but over the years, possibly from my loneliness and lack of many female friends, I've started to lean towards men. This isn't exactly the problem in itself, the problem is it was my dream to get with a girl for my first relationship then I'd see where it goes from there. I don't even want a gay relationship but that's the only thing I've ever had the option of taking. I don't know why but females don't like me and over the years it's turned me more and more "gay". What would be my next course of action? What should I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése