2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

The Love Hexagon

So i'm in a really, really, really awkward position.. I don't want to name any names because if i do and on the off chance they or someone who knows them see this and by power of deduction figure out who i am and use it against me I'm fucked hahaha so I ain't taking that risk :)so... There's three girls and one weird guy and then my best friend who is also a guy lol. two of the girls are always messaging me and sending me constant snapchats of themselves doing i guess "sexy" poses and they aren't bad looking they're actually quite fit to be fair to them and i know for certain one of them likes me and the other one hasn't said but I've seen enough times to know that the other one is looking for something out of me :/ The other girl i don't know all that well but she keeps starring into my eyes and trying to talk to me during work and it's really awkward lolThe weird guy is some random fuck i met online while high and i mean really fuckin' high. I fucked up real bad there. Anyway, he thinks that I'm his soulmate. Well he's not weird just.. I get flirty while high and well it's my own fault really. He lives in England and i fucked up real bad by sending him my home town so if he turns out to be a crazy stalker who's gonna be mad cus i kinda just deleted my account and dissapeared because i didn't want to add fuel to the fire by telling him "I don't like you tbh" and it's not that it's him it's most definitely me haha.I feel like such an asshole. People are taking likings to me and i can't even tell them why! Which i guess brings me round neatly to my Best Friend.So.. I've known him pretty much all the moments in my life worth remembering in fact. All the moments in my life worth remembering are the moments i spent with him. He never fails to make me smile, he makes me smile and laugh so much just being with him or talking to him that sometimes my jaw cracks hahaha :) Anytime in my life when i needed to talk to someone or just want to be with someone i always turn to him first, always. I love everything he loves; i adore his music taste, he always knows the best food and drink he is the only person who can get me to try new things and actually enjoy them. I never enjoyed peppers, any alcohol and rap before he showed and encouraged me to try. Funny thing is that if anyone else tried to show me things like that, things i thought i didn't like i'd probably either not even try them or walk away with the same opinion.But no matter what it is he shows me or gets me to try I always love it. He showed me Kendrick Lamer's Song "King Kunta" a day ago and when i went to sleep that night I couldn't get it out of my head and i fell asleep thinking of him and that song stuck in my head haha.The first time i ever drank was with him and it was Coors light which is a running joke we have so this weekend me him and two other mates got some weed and drink to watch the Mcgregor fight (Rip Mcgregor btw :( ) and i thought I'll get some Coors for me and him just a cheeky throwback to the old times.I was so delighted when he realised that I'd bought Coors too haha I think he kinda knew why i bought them; like the message behind it I think he was happy that i'd done that too. We had a lot of time to kill before the fight so we all just got really, really baked and so the banter started flowing really well as usual ;)There was so many points in the night where i just lost myself in a love drunk haze just looking at him. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his voice his everything is just so amazing to me and i find it hard to look away. The more i think about him the more I realise that he is literally my everything. He's the only person I genuinely love and care about which is what makes the whole thing so difficult :(The thing about him is that he's really quiet about his relationships which doesn't bug me but it does confuse me slightly. He seems to have a tonne of girlfriends but the thing about it is that I can't even think about how he gets away with it because i assume they know each other because i've heard their names mentioned in the context of that they're dating other guys or even in statements that contradict stories he's told me.Doubting him is the last thing I wanna do and i Really hate the fact that now I'm really confused. He's a really proud type of guy and I've known people who're very closeted gays and I'm seeing things of his all the time that make me think maybe he is.But at the same time I could so easily be wrong which makes me so sad. If i tell him i might lose him forever but if i don't say and he is gay or maybe if he likes me back he might think I'm not interested because i havent had the courage to ask. but that couldn't be more wrong. He's all i can think about and I love him to fuckin' bits and well.. I've started to wonder if maybe he likes me back but he's waiting for me to say.Anyway, back to the story haha. I feel i should really give some sort of name other than "Him." I'll refer to my best friend as "PB" which is just an inside joke not intials. PB and I got up and were about to leave our mates house and i asked him what his plans were for the rest of the day and said he didn't have any so in a bold move i asked if i could come over to his for the day and he seemed happy enough about that which of course made me smile.We fucked about for a quite a bit of the day, watched a football match on his laptop, went on reddit had a cheeky game of trials which of course he won lol.I loved the whole day though i think he noticed something about me. He noticed how quiet i was. Normally i talk a lot to him anytime i'm with him but we had really long silences which just isn't normal for me but i was so quiet because i couldn't stop thinking about what if. What if i just ask him. Or what if later we're out and i say something then. I'm torn because part of me thinks he wants me to ask and another makes me scared in case i lose him if he doesn't feel the same way or just then feels weird around me. If he didn't feel the same way i could still function as friends with him and not make any unwated advances on him because it's what i did for so many years already lol. I would just hope that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable around me or my literal worst nightmare him leaving me out of disgust :(Those conflicting ideas really fucked me up that day and drove me into silence whereas normally I'd be chatting away with him the whole day haha.When it got dark me and him left the house with two Coors and a joint to go to a playpark. We went in and sat on the bench and smoked the joint giggling and smiling away at each other coors in hand and there were times i had to stop myself gazing into his eyes because it would've been a dead giveaway because i definitely went starry eyed at him lolWe spent a good bit of that just reminsing on good times and we tried so hard not to attract attention but we just kept laughing and smiling and I'm pretty sure it was one of the best nights of my life I'll never forget it. Just me and him together at night drunk and high fuckin' around on the swings and it was just the most amazing thing. There was this basin thingy that spins around he pointed it out and I had to like fight myself to not say "Can i get in with you" hahaha so i just said "I'll spin you" and he got me to take a video of him and as soon as we started we just started giggling out of control at each other and we enjoyed it so much. I wish i had've just got in with him tbh. After that we went and sat in the bench at the far back i was convinced at the time he was moving us somewhere were we could have privacy. The whole time i was so sure that any second he would just lean over and kiss me or hug me. It never happened sadly but i never made a move either because I'm just shy like that. I almost did i made a promise to myself i wouldn't make any undesired moves cus i still don't know how feels. Felt like a real battle; lost count of the amount of times that night i almost leaned in to kiss him.When we sat on the bench we continued telling stories and laughing with each other. It was really cold but i didn't feel it all my cheeks were burning and my heart was pounding being close to him like that. At some points i could swear he was talking under his breath to me trying to get me to pick up on something. It's one of the reasons i'm unsure about weather he's gay or not i could swear he was flriting with me slightly with a few odd comments here and there.And of course that's when my mind started racing again and the coors plus weed really didn't help. we sat in silence for ages because i just couldn't decide to keep talking about normal stuff or just say straight up to him "I'm in love with you" and just see what happens.I never made the move and it was such a perfect time for it too but i couldn't muster the courage and was too terrified of a bad response. I went to bed dreaming about him and what i should've done.I didn't really know how to lay this out; I just wanted somewhere to put this i guess. Advice would be appreciated.TL;DR 4 other people are trying to get with me but I'm gay for my best friend and i can't really tell if he's gay or straight :/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése