2017. augusztus 31., csütörtök

Need someone to talk to

Okay. So I'll just be blunt with this. I'm a recovering sex addict and I'm in a monogamous relationship. Because of various situations in this relationship and past relationships, aside from my brothers I've kind of alienated/eliminated all of my male friends. I'm just kind of looking for a good guy friend. One that will help hold me accountable to my recovery and won't enable me. I'm looking for someone to share my life and thoughts with. I just have these thoughts in the back of my mind that I'll have that friend I can call and text all the time and essentially spill my entire life to without judgement. I'm a pretty easy going person and it doesn't really matter to me who you are. I'm sure we could find common ground!DM me i guess and we can go from there if you think you can help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése