2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

Came Out To My Wife

I came out to my wife of five years last night. It went really well, better than I expected at least. I'm a fully gay male and she is a fully heterosexual female. I've literally only ever been attracted to her as far as females go. I don't understand the biology of my attraction to her because it doesn't make much sense to me as a gay man, but the sexual attraction is there. Literally no other woman can do it for me but her. Anyways, I came out to her last night. I told her that I was gay and that she is literally the only woman I have ever been sexually attracted to or fulfilled by. She asked a lot of questions. Mostly prying to determine how gay I am and if I was more bi than gay. I explained that women don't excite me sexually in any way and apart from her, I don't think I have ever had an erection caused by a female. We talked for a long while. We talked about guys and how I was attracted to men. We talked about our life and where to go from here. Ultimately, we love each other. I don't understand how or why she does it for me. I'm not asking too many questions about that. I do know that I'm a very lucky guy. She was fully supportive. We're remaining together. We will have an unconventional relationship, but it will still be one defined by love.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése