2017. augusztus 27., vasárnap

Encouragement

(This is my first time posting on here, so please be gentle :3)I'm 15 years old and came to the fact that I was gay 3 years ago. I haven't come out to my parent yet but I have to some of my close friends (I'm still currently in high school).I've had feelings for some of my close friends (that I haven't told that I'm gay) however, I've had to painfully accept the fact that their straight, that they wouldn't be into me physically and wouldn't be comfortable with me if I told them. This kinda leads into my next point...Am I ever going to find somebody? A bit of a cliche question I know but seriously, I'm really kinda scared of not being able to find anyone that will accept me. I'm scared of being alone for ages after I leave school since it looks like nothing is going to change afterwards. I just, want encouragement or just want to hear from other people to see if things will change.Thx :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése