2017. augusztus 27., vasárnap

is this too risky?

so my boyfriend got diagnosed with HIV a couple of months ago (he got it before our relationship) and I am supporting him to my best capacities. We haven't had sex since the beginning of April (yes, it's been a WHILE) and he's been on antiretroviral therapy for a little bit over one month.We always used condoms and there wasn't any problem, since I'm HIV Negative, and the main reason why we haven't had anal sex is because of extreme anxiety and intrusive, catastrophic thoughts on my part. The most sexual thing we've done is having him give oral sex to me and having him finger me, with no wounds on his mouth/fingers.Is it too risky if we attempt to have sex again with a condom? It's been almost 5 months without se and it's gotten rough. My anxiety has been big these months but I'm finally getting to a good point where I won't be so scared of everything.Our plan was to wait until he was undetectable to have sex (always with condoms) but now honestly we're both dying with abstinence and I'd really appreciate some orientation from anybody who has something to say.Thanks in advance :3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése