2017. augusztus 31., csütörtök

Bisexual 18 year old male

So I'm an 18 year old bisexual. I recently posted (~1 months ago) in a different subreddit that I was an 18 year old bisexual with a girlfriend that was not willing to sexually open up, but now that's not the case. I broke up with her after other unrelated issues that were linked to trust, communication, and other things. I later found out she lied to me not once, nor twice, but many times. I'm a really curious guy, I don't know if girls are my thing or not, considering that she treated me like shit sometimes and after 8 months she didn't even let herself be touched (no trust from her part), so I didn't get to experience a full relationship. I don't know if I should try again with another girl or with a guy. If I go out with a girl there is no problem, but with a guy there is, my parents doesn't support LGBT, so I'd have to keep it a big secret.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése