2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

I'm Black but not attracted to other Black guys?

I know that this kind of thing is pretty weird and sad but it's honestly how I feel. Growing up, I was never attracted to other Black guys. I can recall probably about 2 that I actually found attractive growing up but they were mixed (one had a Black Dad & White mom, the other had a Black dad & Spanish mom). I myself am mixed (Black / White) but I digress.I know that this kind of admittance in the gay world is seen as problematic but it's just how I honestly feel.I just don't find a lot of black guys' faces attractive, well the more prominent features like the combination of both a wide nose and thick big lips. It's just not a very appealing look to me. And also, I'm just not into the way a lot of black guys carry themselves. The use of ebonics ( Slang ) and the saggy dressing sense (though I' also feel the same about the "wigger" style lol). And many times, I just find I have nothing much in common with the average black guy, at least the ones I've run into.And before anyone says it, I don't just chase after White guys. In fact, I actually have a liking for Asian men but usually they're not into black guys from my experience haha. I'm just saying, it's not all about white men for me as I like Asian / Islander, Middle Eastern, Native American, and Hispanic / Spanish guys (both "white passing" and not).I guess what I want to know is if other Black gay guys feel the same way?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése