2017. augusztus 30., szerda

Advice

Hey guys. I need some advice. I am gay, I always have been, I have never been attracted to any woman in my life. However being gay in my country is very hard( but legal) since most people hate gays( my father included) and otherwise I like my country, love my friends and I don't really want to move to another country where I know absolutely noone and I don't know the culture of the people there. Now to the point: there is a girl that really likes me and keeps asking me out. She is nice, I don't feel attracted to her at all but shouldn't I try? I mean, I could change and maybe even start a relationship with her. That way everyone will be happy and I will get to have a family and the support of my family and friends. What do you guys think I should do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése