2017. augusztus 28., hétfő

I'm so bi

So as it says above I know I'm bi but i have never had the chance to be with a guy as an adult. When i was younger 10/11 Me and 2 other friends used to wank each other off and suck each other off. I am in a SR of 4years nearly 5 and we have a child together. My partner does use toys on me and she is up for trying pegging. She is very open minded and she want to have a threesome with another girl, I have asked her if she wants a threesome with another guy and she said not really but she wasn't convincing lol. I think she would if I asked her to and I'm desperate to be with a guy. As we are into anal play and pegging I think if something happen in a threesome like me getting fucked she might be cool with it. We are London based if any bi guys or girls are interested message me. Me30 Her30

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése