2017. augusztus 27., vasárnap

A friend of mine is having trouble accepting he is gay.

A right wing friend of mine is having suicidal thoughts because he can't shake being gay.I'm not sure what extra information I can put here without just regurgitating far right propaganda, but essentially his interpenetration of Kant's categorical imperative (he's big into philosophy and politics) has led him to believe that being gay is immoral. He also bolsters this with a list of studies that apparently prove this to be true.He's desperate to not be gay any more and is considering converting to Catholicism to go to one of those anti-gay camps on the advice of a priest he knows. I'm the only other person he's really able to talk to about this, and for ages I have tried to tell him that he is normal and he shouldn't try to hurt himself because of this, but that won't sway him.I advised he ask here, since I've seen some helpful people post in these Reddit communities, but he's not a fan of the website so I'm doing it for him. Hopefully someone here has had a similar experience and can give advice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése