2017. február 16., csütörtök

So let me run this by you....

I don't know, but sometimes when I think about being gay, what causes it, or what gene may make it happen or whatever, my mind sometimes goes to this possibility: Straight people want to think that their sexuality is the way that things are supposed to be, especially given that heterosexuality is what leads to reproduction of our species. However, consider that maybe mother nature doesn't cry out and demand that all species be heterosexual. Suppose for a moment that every person is born, or at least conceived, without a determined sexuality. Suppose for a moment that everyone is born with certain personality and behavioral traits that make that person react to their life situation is ways that eventually influence their sexuality. In many cases these traits and surrounding life situations lead to heterosexuality. In other cases they lead to homosexuality or other sexuality.In case that is as clear as mud (for some reason it makes perfect sense in my brain, but I can't explain it clearly), I'm theorizing that gay people are not "strange or abnormal" and straight people are not the standard, normal sexuality. Rather, mother nature says that we could go either way and it doesn't really matter. Straight people, just because of their numbers, think that they are normal and we are odd. Maybe we're all normal. Damnit, we are all normal. But more normal that perhaps you'd considered before.LOL - I might be sleep deprived. I think that was all mud.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése