2017. február 17., péntek

Question for guys who use condoms and PrEP

Hey all, I've been hooking up with different guys a couple of times a week for the last six months, which is marked increase in sexual activity compared to the previous few years. I've been considering going on PrEP as it seems like a logical decision considering how much sausage I am getting. My question is: I always use a condom, no matter what. So if I always use a condom (and one hasn't ever broken on me), do I really need PrEP? My research online seems to say that it's mostly for guys who think they MAY have condomless sex at some point. I can't see anything that says if you are always safe, you should still take PrEP.What do you think?Appreciate the time and I value this subreddit! Thanks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése