2016. június 1., szerda

Need help on how to tell a friend I like him

[This post is really long, I know, but it would mean a lot if someone could help me, I'm really lost and confused, and I'm running out of time...]I've been friend with "C" for a few months, and I already liked him when we first met, although I'm not really sure, I've been a bit confused myself. And now, it's intensified, and I'm quite sure about the fact that I like him. At least, I think so : I want to see him all the time, I feel quite stressed when he's around, but I love to see him, and I'm sad when I can't see him, and I think that my life without him would be quite meaningless, so yeah..."C" never gave me clear signals about whether he could be interested or not, and he is as well really shy, so that's nearly impossible to tell. Here are the positive/negative signs I could identify :Positive :I talked to him first, but after that, he came to me and talked to me at the beginning, and even though I start conversation most of the time, he sometimes does, and sometimes suggests stuff (night out, meal, chill, run, etc.). He asked once if I wanted to chill at his for a bit, but I couldn't. It surprised me, but he never suggested that again though.He seems really nervous and shy when we're together, I can notice it by the way he talks, moves, stares, etc. I reckon he's naturally like that, but I don't know whether he's more when I'm around or not.We sometimes look into each other's eyes for a few seconds (longer than average), occasionally with a smile. Sometimes he would avoid eye contact, but sometimes he would maintain it for a time that seems a bit suggestive to me.We dropped md together, twice, and I felt connected to him, and felt that we could communicate through touches and glances. We stared in each other's eyes and touched way more than usual, and it felt really strange.Despite the fact that my behaviour might be a bit obvious (at least, I think it is : I'm always talking to him a lot, and always wanting to see him, and a bit touchy feely with him), "C" never stopped talking to me or hanging with me, and that is probs the main reason that makes me think he could be interested, because if he wouldn't be, he'd have stopped talking to me and seeing me that much I think.Some of my friends agree that our relationship is weird, and that he doesn't act in a really clear way, which is suspicious.Oh and, I saw him on Tinder lately, and that's a major reason why I think he could be interested as well, but maybe not in terms with that, and still scared and confused.Negative :No obvious and clear sign of interestHe avoids touching me (he does so only when we're drunk or fucked), but at the meantime, when I do touch him (i.e. a lot), he doesn't withdraw instantly, but sometimes seems quite stressed about that.He sometimes sounds a bit reluctant to see me, but I can understand that he doesn't want to see me all the time, especially in exam period lolLately, I tried to make things go a bit faster, and told him I care about him and that I really like to see him and that I wanted to see him more. Everytime, he would not reply to those things in particular, but wouldn't stop talking to me either.He would sometimes act in a very distant and cold manner.So I don't really know how to read all those things. "C" is definitely really shy and introvert, so that's hard to tell. I think there are two options : Either he is not interested, but I don't see why he would keep contact, despite the fact that I am (obviously) interested; either he might be interested, but really shy and scared, and confused about all that and his feelings, explaining why he would not show anything.My concern at the moment is then : I am suffering a bit (a lot), I'm mostly sad and confused, so I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't really know how to do it. Should I tell him all in one go, or should I imply it and see how he feels about that ? Should I ask him for explanations about how he feels and why he does act that way ? How can I tell him without scaring him ?And it's a bit tricky at the moment, I can't see him because he's just focusing on his exams, and he's leaving in 2 weeks, so I need to tell him before...The best way I found would be saying something like that : "C, correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like something's going on, if you know what I mean, and I don't want it to go to waste, I know that it's confusing, but I'd like you to think about that please", and leave, letting him think about it.Would any of you guys have any advice or opinion on that ? What do you think about his behavior and this situation ? I would really appreciate it a lot, I'm a bit lost atm...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése