2016. június 27., hétfő

Is this common?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but like. I was chatting to a guy for a while we met up he seemed nice until we got to the bedroom. Like I told him only practice safe sex and he said that's cool he does both. So after a bit of foreplay I gave him the condom. I couldn't see what he was doing with it. He told me not to worry hes only playing around he'll use the condom. Then suddenly he goes in 10 seconds in I asked him about the condom wrapper and get him to pull out. And he just smiled and said he didn't use one. I was just so shocked and a bit annoyed. He said he was clean and that if I wanted we could go get checked out together so that would probably mean that I wouldn't have to go on pep for 30 days. He hasn't replied to my text about the clinic appointment. Anyway plan on going to the clinic Tommorrow and getting pep. But just annoyed more than anything else. How common is this? And why would anyone do that like. I told him 3 times to use a condom. Probably should have out it on him myself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése