2016. június 28., kedd

What the hell?

So this is a very pointless post, I am aware of that. It's stupid to ask for opinions or advice on something like this, but idk, maybe it'll help me feel a little better.I'm in NYC now, 21 years old, and have been using Grindr. Only hooked up with one guy so far (I'm really picky) but have a few guys I'm chatting with, etc. I legitimately don't want to sound cocky here, but for frame of reference, I am good looking -- a little twinky, surfer/beach vibe, etc. So I get a lot of messages and stuff and I'm pretty detached from it. Like, if a guy doesn't respond to me or something I'm just like whatever. Doesn't hurt my feelings.Enter this guy who messaged me a week ago and was just different. He didn't chat me up about sex or hooking up. We just talked. He told me about his life, his interests, where he went to school, what he liked to do, where he liked to go, what he did for work, etc. And he asked me these things too, and paid me compliments that were really genuine and it just was really nice. We clicked. At the end he was like "so what's your type of guy" and I told him basically him and he said I'm his type -- cute, fun and smart. So then he said he needed to go to bed and we'd talk tomorrow.It's been a week and it went from 'seen 6 days ago' to 'offline' and I feel like the biggest idiot in the world for even still thinking about it. He was just too good to be true, I guess? I mean I've had hook-ups and quasi-relationships for sure but our conversation, for some weird reason, seemed like the beginning of something cool and genuine and maybe something I'd been waiting for.Idk this just kinda sucks haha I never really care about the emotional aspect like this but I swear it felt like we had some kinda connection. Guess he didn't think sooo

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése