2016. június 27., hétfő

Is it inappropriate for a straight person to go to a gay club?

There's a gay club called Poof Doof in my local city my friends have been planning on hitting up for quite some time now and we're all relatively excited about it but it recently dawned on me that this might not be appropriate for myself to go to as I'm straight and there are already hundreds of clubs I could go to that cater mainly to my sexuality [I've been trying a hundred ways to say that last part without sounding like an idiot but couldn't so, sorry :(] and that it might be wrong for me to intrude upon this gay club? A few of my friends going are bi and another is gay, I'll add.I'm too sure if I'm overthinking but I just want to be the best ally I possibly can be and want to see what the LGBT community thinks about this. I also probably haven't worded this the best way possible, sorry.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése