2016. június 30., csütörtök

Need Help and Opinion

Hello I would be grateful if you could give me an opinion if my friend who just came out of the closet likes me because im no really sure... The first hint was when he asked me to go on a trip to the seaside with him and 2 more friends. There we had 3 beds (2 single ones and one for a couple) and he insisted on sleeping in the double bed with him and since it was too hot there he slept shirtless. In the nights i sometimes woke up and noticed him being closer than he was to me before we went to sleep and often felt touching. He has a closed small circle of friends and in school I'm the only guy he talks and sits with. He often laughs at jokes even I don't feel are funny which I heard is an frequent sing of someone liking a person.Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése