2016. június 25., szombat

Hopefully this is the right thread to post on, I figured gay guys would have some insight into whether a guy loving drama means their gay.

I'm 20 and a little sexually confused, I've only ever had sexual relations through my teenage life, in primary school me and my best friend gave each other a handy but that's all I've done, however I've had sexual attractions towards men in the last couple years.I was never one to be heaps into girls in high school simply because i was a bit weird and shy and wanted to wait until I was older and more mature before i started hit up all the birds, I did just that.I feel heaps nervous all the time and something think people think I'm gay because some of the things I do.I've been raised in a family with no males and all the females love drama and I often think maybe that's why I love get involved in the drama convos my family get into, but sometimes I think girls like drama so I must be gay!So are gays into drama like girls are ??

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése