2016. június 27., hétfő

Am I the only one who totally HATES being gay?

Hello.. I'm Brazilian, 20 yrs old.. my family doesn't know about me just some close friends (who reacted very well thanks God)The truth is, I love myself, I'm proud of the person I've become, I totally prefer being gay than being racist or a total ass who doesn't treat people well and have 0 respectBuuut.. still .. I hate the fact that I'm gay cause everything is just so much harder.. I can't really tell everybody especially my family because they'll think I'll go straight to hell, I can't really get a boyfriend although I'm a really chill person just because people on Grindr just want hunk men, I can't really be seen with someone on the street because people will look at me like I'm robbing a bank or something, I might face all kinds of prejudice in houses for students and at work, I can't really be who I am all the time depending on who I am with (like at work to keep the job) .. anyways, there are so many disadvantages, not because of us, because there's nothing wrong about that, but because of people who can't just accept the fact that two men fucking each other doesn't change literally anything in their lives..I was just wondering because I see a lot of gays and I feel like none of them hates that.. only me

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése