2016. június 24., péntek

Am I [24M] gay when I have the red mist?

I have always enjoyed having sex with women. However, I suffer from an extremely high sex drive, where I enter into a red mist which prevents me from concentrating on other matters. This red mist then makes me want to fuck something, anything.This has happened several times, and it has lead me to have fascinations of being with another man. When I have the red mist, I become extremely submissive with thoughts of being used. This is despite me being a dominant during hetero sex.Eventually, I acted on this a couple of years ago. I met with a guy who fucked me in a public place (super exciting). I enjoyed blowing him, but didn't enjoy anal or receiving a blowjob. I have cammed with tens of guys, being extremely kinky.This wouldn't happen unless I have the red mist. I have sometimes wondered whether there is a medical issue here due to a uncontrollable sex drive.Despite my absolute love for women, does this make me gay/bisexual?When I think about it logically, I'm interested in sex with guys but I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with a guy. What are your thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése