2016. június 23., csütörtök

I Need Some Advice

I met a guy on an online dating site and we went out on probably the worst date ever. He was not very funny or charming, in fact it was kinda cringy. We talked and I really tried to find out more about him, his likes and dislikes. But every time I found out something it was not something that I could get on with, like he's a picky eater, doesn't want to travel, only interested in 2 or 3 TV shows and won't try new games or food. That was just dinner. We went to a movie and he put his hand on my knee, it was awarded and looking back I probably should have brushed his hand away. But that wasn't the worst part.... I drove him home, it took like 20 minutes. On the way he kept asking pretty personal questions in relation to sex and felt me up. The last straw for me probably should have been the feeling me up part, but it was "Do you spit or swallow?" I said "Dude! Come on." I then turn the music up and we didn't talk for the second half of the drive. I dropped him off and he got out, barely closed the door before I sped off. This was a few weeks ago and he is still texting me occasionally and I'd like him to stop. I feel like I need to tell him that it was not a good and and I don't want to hang out or be his friend. I was typing something up but it seemed a bit cruel. Here it is -I don't think we had a connection, honestly the date we went on was pretty bad and ended on a sour note. You might be a sweet guy, you're just not my sweet guy. I should have had the guts to tell you previously, I'm sorry dude. - I know I may have not handled it well and honestly shouldn't have even gone on the date. TLDR; went on a bad date, he keeps texting me, how do I break it off?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése