2016. június 2., csütörtök

I need serious advice about Grindr and relationships!

Here's the story, I met a young guy last year while on a business trip to Ohio, he's 22 and I'm 38. We met also on Grindr but now I think it's literally ruined the relationship. I live now in FL and he lives in OH, we have gotten together with him a few times and hope to one day live with him but the other day he sent me a screen shot of something he wanted from his cell phone and he sent it to me, the screen shot message showed the Grindr logo. I asked him about it and he swore up and down that it wasn't Grindr, I was cool with that.A couple days later I downloaded Grindr and a GPS changer app and made a fake profile. Minutes later he was chatting with me asking for sex, not once but twice. Even sending nude photos, I was so furious and hurt that about six hours later I blew up on him via text messaging. He has hardly ever given me sex as he claimed he didn't like sex which now I know was I lie, I love him and wanted to be with him, should I just move on and block him forever?I broke up with him over the weekend about three weeks after the cheating episode and now when I go on as a fake account he is always on Grindr now with a picture of himself. I want so much to get back with him but right now I am so hurt by what's happened that I can barley speak, I need some advice. During our one plus year relationship we've broken up several times but have always later worked things out, not sure about this time.He's been told before that I have a serious trust issue and now I don't know if I could ever trust him again.I've given him money, paid his phone bills for over a year, even given him money for an attorney to fight a court case, bought clothes, done anything he's wanted me to do. I'm just so lost. What would you do in my case? Is he worth trying to get back or what? I'm having am extremely very hard time letting go and I want to watch his every move on Grindr but I'm so hurt and know it's not the best thing to do. He won't talk to me now, I'm so hurt right now. Help please!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése