2016. április 19., kedd

Unusual to laugh during sex?

Some background.I'm 22 and I started talking to someone 44. We hit it off and we had a lot of similar interests. He is an open relationship of nearly a decade. I was initially reluctant, but later on, as it happens to so many of us, I let my dick do the thinking and we hooked up. There were some technical issues but I enjoyed myself despite them and felt totally at ease.After the first time I started questioning the ethicality of what I was doing. He convinced me that, his partner was completely ok with and they dont mind sharing the physical aspects of their relationship with others. I met him a second time, we did the deed. I enjoyed myself (a lot) and ended up giggling and laughing like never before. Maybe because we had been talking for so long and it felt natural to laugh. I had a couple of orgasms and each time I couldn't help but burst out gasping/laughing. Later on the same evening, we started cooking and I met his partner who was totally cool. And for the first time I started to see how people make open relationships work.Which brings us to today, he said we need to talk about our last sexual encounter, and proceeded to let me know that he though laughing was unusual during sex and that he didn't want a repeat. I told him I respected his opinion, but that I disagreed and laughing is an important part of sex. I made it clear that I was NOT laughing at him, but rather because I was having such a great time.I'm not sure if he misunderstood and thought I was mocking him, or if laughing during sex is broaching some emotional barriers that he feels is only for him and his partner. (They don't have sex with each other for months)Is it weird to be laughing during sex? Am I being insensitive or missing something?Any advice is appreciated. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése