2016. április 23., szombat

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

My boyfriend [M20] and I [M17] met at some party several months ago and hooked up that night after he brought me to his house and within a few weeks he actually asked me to be his boyfriend and being sixteen at the time I was a little nervous about the entire thing and felt kind of easy I guess since I didn't wait to do things. I'm not sure all that I should mention but my problem I suppose is more that even though I was completely terrified of coming out to my parents I still ended up doing it for him and they were completely fine with it seeing as I'd been a lot happier than I was before I met him, but I still haven't met his parents and that's kind of what bugs me. He's told me that his parents know he's gay and that they'd love me, yet I still haven't met them and we've almost been together a year. I don't know if I should be mad or anything because it is his choice. I just feel like he isn't as open with me and I feel like he might be embarrassed of me and I can't help but think that it's because I'm younger. I've talked about it with him telling him I would want to meet them and he says that he'll bring me over to actually do it but it never actually happens. I've kind of left the topic alone for a couple months, but it still bothers me and I don't know if it should.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése